Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
For contractors and tradesmen that repetitively drill into concrete, the 5363-21 delivers unmatched performance and ergonomics. The unique Anti-Vibration System (AVS) significantly reduces vibration. The compact L-shape design makes it well balanced, easy to control and ideal for overhead drilling and anywhere that requires access to tight spaces. Delivering 2.0 ft-lbs. of impact energy and up to 5980 blows per minute, the 5363-21 provides fast drilling and powerful chipping for increased jobsite productivity. This compact rotary hammer also features a high power, 7.0 amp motor and a rotating brush plate which provides equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and extended brush life. The all metal, magnesium gear case and block construction provide precise bearing and gear seating for long-term durability. With three modes of operation (hammer-drill, drill only, and chipping) this hammer provides maximum versatility in a compact package.
- High power 7.0 amp reversible motor delivers 2.0 ft-lbs. of impact energy, 0-5,980 BPM and 0-1,400 RPM
- All metal gear case and block construction for optimal bearing and gear seating
- Anti-Vibration System, soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for optimal operator comfort
- Three modes of operation - Hammer Drill / Drill / Chipping for maximum versatility
- Rotating Brush Plate for equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and extended brush life
- Compact and lightweight, L-shape design provides excellent balance and positions hand directly behind the bit for maximum control especially in overhead drilling applications
- 1 in. Compact SDS Rotary Hammer with Anti-Vibration System - 5363-81
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Product Manual