MetalTech circular saw blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts. Designed for use with the M18 Cordless 5-3/8 in. metal saw, these blades feature a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per charge.
- Dry cut blade - No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- Lasts up to 25x longer than abrasive blades
- 5-3/8 in. MetalTech Ferrous Circular Saw Blade (30T) - 48-40-4070