Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Milwaukee 0779 28V 1/2 in. Impact Wrench delivers 325 ft-lbs. of maximum torque, the most of any cordless impact wrench. Powering the 0779 is the revolutionary 28 volt Lithium-Ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee. Combining high torque with 1,450 RPM and 2450 ipm, the 0779 provides the power, speed and run-time to drive larger lags, drill bigger holes, and remove larger nuts. The powerful Milwaukee 28V motor makes breaking loose 'stuck' nuts a breeze. The heavy-duty magnesium mechanism housing provides extreme job-site durability. The 0779 comes equipped with comfortable non-slip, soft-grip surfaces that reduce vibration and fatigue. The forward/reverse shuttle is conveniently located above the variable speed switch for fast, easy access. Designed for heavy-duty use, whether driving large lag screws, anchors and bolts, drilling large holes, or removing lug nuts, the 0779 provides the power, comfort and run-time to finish the job. A heavy-duty steel ring (included) can be attached for convenient tethering when working high overhead or for raising/lowering the tool when working from a ladder or utility pole.
- Revolutionary 28V Lithium-Ion technology - 28 volt power at 18 volt weight
- 325 ft-lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable speeds: 0-1,450 RPM, 0-2450 IPM
- Up to 2x run-time of 18 volt tools
- Hanger bracket with solid steel ring
- Magnesium gearcase for added durability and lighter weight
- 28V Cordless M28 Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Bare Tool) - 0779-80
- Hanger Bracket
- Quick Change Detent Kit
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Product Manual