25% More Light, All Day Operation. The M18 ROCKET DUAL POWER TOWER LIGHT is providing more light on the job with 2500 lumens of TRUEVIEW Hight Definition Output. All while having the capability being Dual Power, powered by M18 or extension cord.Â The light head can be extended from 4-7 ft. to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward.Â Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,500 lumens in its high mode, 1,100 Â in medium and 700 in low, and it can run for up to 4, 8, or 12 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses TRUEVIEW High Definition Output providing neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage.Â Its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.Â The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- 2,500 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- 5 Second Setup, 7ft Extension
- Dual Power: Powered by M18 or Extension Cord
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Legs
- Impact Resitant, Adjustable Light Head
- Low Battery Indicator
- Protective Light Head Guard when Stored or in Tranportation.
- M18 ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light - 2131-20