Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The M12 1/4 in. Hex Right Angle Impact Driver is the ultimate solution for jobs demanding extreme power and speed in the tightest spaces. With a 1.4 in. head diameter, and the ability to use with most 1 in. insert bits, the M12 1/4 in. Hex Right Angle Impact Driver offers users maximum access for hard-to-reach fasteners. The tool provides the most power and highest RPM in its class, and is optimized to run at full speed throughout the toughest applications. Variable speed with an extended paddle switch provides tradesmen complete control, and the ability to operate their tool from multiple grip positions. Get maximum life out of the M12 1/4 in. Hex Right Angle Impact Driver. Powered by REDLITHIUM Battery Pack which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection against abusive situations. (Sold Separately)
- 1.4 in. head diameter allows for greatest access in close quarters
- Best-in-class power and speed with 600 in-lbs. of torque and 0 - 2,425 RPM
- Variable speed provides users maximum control
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip positions
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Right Angle Impact Driver (Bare Tool) - 2467-80
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately