Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2473-82 M12 Cordless Lithium-Ion FORCE LOGIC Press Tool KitModel: milr2473-82
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2473-82 M12 Cordless Lithium-Ion FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit
- Smallest and lightest full-sized press tool on the market at only 3.8 lbs.
- Press indicator provides visual indicator of connection quality
- Balanced in-line design suitable for one-handed use
- Provides more than 40 solutions in just one in one system
- Industry leading 32,000 cycles between tool calibration inspections
- Interchangeable jaws enable quick adjustments from 1/2 in. to 1-1/4 in
- Please note: Accommodates M12 1-1/4 in. press jaw - 49-16-2453 (sold separately)
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion FORCE LOGIC Press Tool - 2473-80
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 Ah Battery - 48-11-2401
- 1/2 in. Jaw - 49-16-2450
- 3/4 in. Jaw - 49-16-2451
- 1 in. Jaw - 49-16-2452
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- Carrying Case
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878