Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2680-82 M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/GrinderModel: milr2680-82
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2680-82 M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder
- Milwaukee 4-pole motor delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding.
- Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life
- Tool-free, burst-resistant guard allows for quick, easy guard adjustments
- Easy to access and actuate tool-free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applications
- The only cordless cut-off/grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-position side handle provides optimal control and versatility
- M18 18V Cordless 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder - 2680-82
- (2) 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard - 49-12-0300
- Type 1 Cut-Off Wheel
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Contractor Bag
- Product Manual
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878