Important Notice: Lithium-Ion Item - Express Delivery option not available due to transportation regulations.Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw from Milwaukee Tool is the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 2X more runtime, 30% faster cutting, and 5X longer tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE brushless motor provides cutting power that has only been associated with corded tools. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw's REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging.
- The 18V Lithium-Ion SAWZALL features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, tool-free blade changes and a hang hook for convenient storage on the job.
- The Sawzall's superior performance delivers the fastest cutting speed in its class, increased power and the durability of corded saws
- Up to 2x more cuts per charge than competitive cordless recip saws and 30% faster cutting
- Economic soft contour grip provides maximum comfort and grip
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- M18 FUEL Sawzall Reciprocating Saw -2720-21
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack - 48-11-1840
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- Carrying Case