Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2729-81 M18 FUEL Li-Ion Deep Cut Band Saw with XC 5.0 Ah BatteryModel: milr2729-81
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2729-81 M18 FUEL Li-Ion Deep Cut Band Saw with XC 5.0 Ah Battery
- Powerstate Brushless Motor increases cutting speed and power through the toughest applications.
- Constant Power Technology maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- With Jobsite Armor Technology, proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- Over 90% same parts as Milwaukee's Corded Deep Cut Band Saw
- Redlink Plus Intelligence is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics as it provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- All metal direct drive delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Redlithium XC 5.0 Ah Battery provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- Industry's largest cut capacity boasts versatility to cut up to 5 in. by 5 in. material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5 in
- Tool-Free locking adjustable shoe button allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- LED light illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- M18 FUEL Deep Cut Band Saw - 2729-80
- M18 XC 5.0 Ah Battery Pack - 48-11-1850
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- Carrying Case
8 months ago
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878