Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2730-80 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Model: milr2730-80
3 Days Only! Extra 10% off this item! See Details
Last 8 In Stock
WHY BUY RECONDITIONED TOOLS?
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2730-80 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- The 18V Lithium-Ion circular saw's guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base
- The saw also features an integrated LED light for maximum visibility and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job
- Integrated dust blower to keep a clear cutline for easier visibility and wear resistant design for longer life
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (Sold Separately) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- M18 FUEL 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only) -2730-80
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 8 In Stock
Last 4 In Stock
Last 7 In Stock
Last 7 In Stock
WHO CARES? GREAT price,warranty and is Milwaukee quality.
1 month ago
3 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878