Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2763-80 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only)Model: milr2763-80
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2763-80 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only)
- This 18V Lithium-Ion FUEL High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2 in. friction ring anvil
- Delivers two modes, up to 700 ft-lbs. of maximum fastening torque, up to 1200 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- Ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip for less user fatigue
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature. Mode 1 delivers up to 100 ft-lbs. of maximum fastening torque and Mode 2 up to 700 ft-lbs.. of maximum fastening torque
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (Sold Separately) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- M18 FUEL 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only) -2763-80
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878