The M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-1/2 in. long and 3.4 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- M18 Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Drill - 2801-20 (Tool Only)