Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2872-80 M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only)Model: milr2872-80
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2872-80 M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only)
- Improved cutting, no chips or sparks
- Cuts 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. mild steel, 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. stainless steel, coarse threaded rod
- Brushless motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- Flat horizontal position for benchtop use
- Clearest line of sight while making overhead cuts
- 1-1/2 in. Trim length delivers even, uniform cuts every time
- Auto jaw opening for fast, repetitive cuts
- 4 Sided rotatable cutting dies allow you to cut three different sizes of threaded rod with the same tool
- Reverse button for unintended cuts
- LED light illuminates cut area
- M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter - 2872-80
- Upper and Lower Cutting Dies - 48-44-2872
- Allen Key
- Battery and charger sold separately