The M18 1/2 in. Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. This hammer drill delivers 725 in. lbs. of torque and 0-550/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 7.0 in. long and 4.6 lbs. (with battery), this hammer drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- M18 Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Tool Only - 2902-80 (Tool Only)