Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6142-830 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder Lock-OnModel: milr6142-830
WHY BUY RECONDITIONED TOOLS?
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6142-830 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder Lock-On
- Same metal housing and gearin gsystem as legendary high-performance corded grinders
- Powerful grinder provides 12,000 RPM motor for fast material removal
- Overload Protection and electronic clutch
- Electronic clutch extends life of tool and prevents bind-up
- Soft start minimizes internal tool damage at start-up
- Line lock-out prevents start-up after power loss
- Optimized air intake system provides superior cooling
- Tool-free adjustable guard for quick guard installations and adjustments
- Slimmest grip on the market for increased user comfort and control
- Long paddle provides multiple hand positions
- Enlarged bevel gear for longer gear life
- 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder Lock-On - 6142-830
8 months ago
8 months ago
That’s actually very fair— but-/ cant find first (too small) handle.
Hoping when I do come across it and nail it to you, you will still send me the right one. Mthx,
1 year ago