Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6232-81 Deep Cut Portable Variable Speed Band Saw with CaseModel: milr6232-81
WHY BUY RECONDITIONED TOOLS?
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6232-81 Deep Cut Portable Variable Speed Band Saw with Case
- Powerful 11 Amp motor with Constant Power Technology (CPT) provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor technology provides long lasting rugged protection
- All metal direct drive delivers maximum tool life while requiring less servicing than chain drives
- Gear protecting clutch extends the gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Constant Power Technology (CPT) maintains cut speed in even the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Slimmer motor housing increases users line of site to offer superior cutting accuracy
- Balanced body design offers a higher level of comfort and control over the tool
- Lightweight 14.5 lbs. design reduces user fatigue and increases control over the band saw
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface for increased visibility and accuracy
- Tool-free locking adjustable shoe allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's largest cutting capacity of 5 in. x 5 in. for a wide range of versatility
- Debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing dust and debris during use
- Heavy duty case provides a convenient solution to storage and protection when not in use
- Deep Cut Portable Variable Speed Band Saw - 6232-81
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
7 months ago
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878