Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The latest addition to Milwaukee's Circular Saw line features a patented adjustable main handle that provides users with maximum control and comfort. The handle position can be moved for the best ergonomic grip. Both front and rear handles have cushioned grips. A Quik-Lok cord with a positive lock system, makes field replacement of the cord set easy and fast. A small button on the saw ensures positive lock. The power assisted brake stops the blade in seconds to repetitive cuts. At 10.6 lb. and featuring a powerful Milwaukee built 15 amp motor, this saw provides the highest horsepower to weight ratio available in a 7-1/4 in. saw. An aircraft aluminum shoe resists bending. Easy to reach depth and bevel adjustment knobs allow bevels to 50 degrees.
- Exclusive Tilt-Lok main handle adjusts to the work for most comfortable work position
- Patented power assisted electric brake stops blade in seconds
- Quik-Lok cord makes job site replacement fast and easy
- Powerful 3.0 max horsepower, 15 amp motor
- 7-1/4 in. Tilt-Lok Circular Saw with Electric Brake andAmp; Case - 6394-81
- Carrying Case - 48-55-9166
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Product Manual