Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
A nibbler uses a punch and die to make the cut, this is perfect for tight radius cuts into steel. The cutter can be set in 8 positions to make cutting easier. A 1.65 in. starter hole is all that is needed to start or start from the edge of the material. A nibbler is also what you need if you are cutting corrugated metal. The 6880 is our heaviest nibbler with 10-Gauge capacity in steel and 12-Gauge into stainless. When perfect cuts are what you need, look to the Milwaukee line of nibblers.
- 4 amp, 1,000 SPM motor to tackle variety of applications
- Capable of cutting up to 8.75 FPM
- 1.65 in. starting hole required wastes very little material
- AC-DC toggle switch for versatility and for use at most jobsites
- 4 Amp 10 Gauge Nibbler - 6880-8
- Punch - 48-44-0265
- Die - 48-44-0275
- Allen Wrench
- Side Handle
- Product Manual