A nibbler uses a punch and die to make the cut, this is perfect for tight radius cuts into steel. The cutter can be set in 8 positions to make cutting easier. A .87 in. starter hole is all that is needed to start or start from the edge of the material. A nibbler is also what you need if you are cutting corrugated metal. The 6890 nibbler can cut 16-Gauge steel and 18-Gauge stainless. When perfect cuts are what you need, look to the Milwaukee line of nibblers.
- Indexing die holder allows for eight cutting positions
- Cuts square or round and deep corrugated metal
- No adjustments for straight or curved cuts
- 3.8 amp, 1,900 SPM
- Cuts up to 7 ft./min.
- 0.87 in. starting hole required
- AC-DC paddle switch
- 16-Gauge Nibbler - 6890-8
- Punch - 48-44-0260
- Die - 48-44-0270
- Allen Wrench
- Plate Wrench
- Product Manual