Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Milwaukee 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer features an ultra-lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue. Its compact size offers greater maneuverability. The magazine holds 120 galvanized wire collated nails from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. length and .120 in. diameter. A magnet holds the nail in place making loading fast and efficient. The thick rubber guards minimize housing damage.
The tool-free depth of drive protects from overdriving nails. The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool. The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise. The textured selectable trigger lets you move from sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob. A removable shingle guide assists in quick shingle alignment.
- Magnesium housing reduces weight and user fatigue
- Selectable trigger for easy selection between bump and sequential fire
- Tool-free depth adjustment provides precise depth control to reduce overdriving nails
- Self-cleaning air filter keeps tool clear of jobsite contamination
- Adjustable air deflector directs exhaust away from work area
- Replaceable carbide nose insert for a long lasting carbide that resists wear and is replaceable when needed
- Adjustable shingle guide allows for consistent nail placement across a row of shingles
- Oversized rubber bumpers protects the magnesium housing from abrasive asphalt shingles
- 1-3/4 in. Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer - 7220-80