Milwaukee 0960-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Brushless 1.6 Gallon Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)Model: miln0960-20
Product Features & specs :
Up To 40% Better Performance
Powered by a Brushless Motor to deliver more suction power versus competing brands
Internal Accessory Storage
Included Hose and Accessories are easily stored within the structure
Up To 2X Less Sound
Produces less sound than competing Cordless Vacuums, making it perfect for noise sensitive areas
Milwaukee 0960-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Brushless 1.6 Gallon Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 45 CFM and 42 in. of water lift, outperforming 18V vacuums by up to 40%
- Rated at 87 dBA, this vacuum is up to 2X quieter than 18V vacuums
- Capable of tackling both wet and dry clean-up tasks
- Includes built in blower port
- Onboard storage for flexible hose and all accessories
- Provides up to 26 Minutes of continuous runtime on low or 14 Minutes on high when paired with an M12 REDLITHIUM XC6.0 battery
- Hanging mount helps keep floors and work surfaces free of clutter
- Compatable with all M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs
- M12 FUEL 1.6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only) - 0960-20
- Flexible Hose
- Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- HEPA Filter - 49-90-1900
- Wall Mounting Plate
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878