Milwaukee 2108 Rover Magnetic Flood LightModel: miln2108
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2108 Rover Magnetic Flood Light
- Two light output modes: High mode: 300 lumens- 5 hours; Low mode: 100 lumens- 16 hours
- Rotating metal pocket clip functions as base
- 4m (12 ft.) Drop rated and corrosion resistant body and lens
- Powered by (2) AA batteries (Included)
- Limited lifetime warranty on Light and LEDs
- Rover Magnetic Flood Light - 2108
- (2) AA Batteries
One thing to note... BATTERY CHOICE is critical. I have already used it with Energizer Industrial, Eneloop rechargeable (2000mah ones), Duracell 2500mah rechargeable, and the Rayovac High Energy that it came with. With the Rayovac, the voltage must be slightly higher because the LEDs in the light are FAR BRIGHTER on high mode than any of the other batteries I have used. In fact with the others, there is little noticeable difference between high and low modes, but with the Rayovac batteries, you cannot even look at the LED's on high, and there is a very noticeable difference between the high and low modes.
So not only the light gets 5 stars, but the batteries do as well, because they provide more voltage and work so well with the light. (as a plus they are super cheap compared to Energizer and Duracell batteries.)