Milwaukee 2110-21 USB Rechargeable 700L FlashlightModel: miln211021
Free Milwaukee USB Battery & Charger via E-Rebate on this item! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2110-21 USB Rechargeable 700L Flashlight
- 700 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- IP67 Rated: Waterproof and Dust Proof
- Spot-Flood Sliding Beam Adjustment
- 6000 Series Aircraft Aluminum Body
- 3 Light Output Modes: High, Low and Strobe
- High Mode: 700 Lumens- 4.5 Hrs. Low Mode: 100 Lumens- 16 Hrs. Strobe: 700 Lumens- 9 Hrs.
- 155 Meter Beam Distance
- Removable Metal Clip
- Internally Charges REDLITHIUM USB Batteries through Micro-USB Port
- 3X Faster Charge Time: 2.1A Charge Rate
- USB Rechargeable 700L Flashlight - 2110-21
- REDLITHIUM USB Battery - 48-11-2130
- 2 ft. Heavy Duty Micro-USB Cable
Milwaukee Contacted me and replaced my first light due to not lasting as long as described.
The New light has been great... Works for hours, used for hunting season and stood up to the need...
I dont know if it is going to last 4.5 hours didn't really time it, maybe on low light mode... but it did great for what it was used for.
Great product. very well built.
a good flashlight. Had Mag lights, coast, Duracell, ryobi, etc. None very good. Yes this little light eats up the battery quickly, but I also have a pair of the Milwaukee heated gloves and they have the same batteries. I use the holder for the gloves to charge as I pop out a fully charged battery and stick the flat one in. NOTE: the micro USB that the manufacturers use is garbage and my main source for charging troubles with all my tools. All in all, I purchased 2 more of these. One for back up and one for the house.
reason, it gives you kind of a warning flashing sign and then turns off for about 30 secs and you can use it back
Q & A :
next to the clip, which then exposes the outlet. The charger comes with a power supply, or I suppose you could use any USB powered