Milwaukee 2111-21 USB Rechargeable Hard Hat HeadlampModel: miln211121
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2111-21 USB Rechargeable Hard Hat Headlamp
- 475 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- Clips and Rubber Grip for Secure Hard Hat Attachment
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- Flood, Spot and Spot/Flood Beam Pattern Options
- 5 Light Output Modes for Optimal Brightness and Runtime
- Spot/Flood Mode: 475 Lumens- 2 Hrs. Flood High Mode: 300 Lumens- 4.5 Hrs. Flood Medium Mode: 150 Lumens- 8.5 Hrs. Flood Low Mode: 25 Lumens- 31 Hrs. Spot High Mode: 300 Lumens- 4 Hrs.
- 7-Position Tilting Light Head for Directing Light
- Internally Charges REDLITHIUM USB Batteries through Micro-USB Port
- 3X Faster Charge Time: 2.1A Charge Rate
- Get 50% of a Charge in Under 30 Minutes, 80% in Under 1 Hour, and a Full Charge of the REDLITHIUM USB Battery in 2 Hours
- USB Rechargeable Hard Hat Headlamp - 2111-21
- REDLITHIUM USB Battery - 48-11-2130
- 2 ft. Heavy Duty Micro-USB Cable
- (4) Removable Hard Hat Clips
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
This headlamp has seven light levels, flood or spot modes. I find all of them useful depending on the task at hand. The low and medium level flood modes are great for working in electrical panels where you just need a little extra light. The low level dramatically increases battery life. I use the spot mode when walking to my garage or through dark warehouses.
The USB battery is replaceable. I've read where others keep a spare and swap it out as needed. I'm not sure how to charge a spare outside of the headlamp.
Super Bright. Nice selection of modes. Good “hardware” for attaching to a hard hat. Rechargeable is a big plus.
Size and weight. It’s like wearing an off-road light bar on your head. Def feel the extra weight on the hat. Just huge looking when installed.
Should def have made the battery box separate like other head lamps. Light in front with the battery in back. Would be a lot smaller lamp area and a better weight balance.
Overall I like it, but I wouldn’t buy it again until it gets redesigned.
As for function, I use mine as a mobile work light and headlamp. You can remove it from its plastic mount and sit it where you need it. Im not sure if its meant to be that way but im careful and its worked perfectly at least 100 times. Its been about 9 months to a year since i bought mine (the first one at the plant and i still havent found any major flaws. One weak point is the battery life if used on high flood (approximately 2 hours) all of the time. My resolution is the spare battery and charger kit which is fully charged in that amount of time. So i dont see that as much of a weak point. just get the kit and you have a great work light for around $100.
7 months ago
8 months ago