Milwaukee 2112-21 USB Rechargeable Rover Pocket Flood LightModel: miln211221
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2112-21 USB Rechargeable Rover Pocket Flood Light
- 445 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- Dual Magnet Clip
- Impact and Chemical Resistant Lens
- IP54: Water & Dust Resistant
- Angled Body for Resting and Directing Light
- 2 Light Output Modes for Max Brightness or Extended Runtime
- High Mode: 445 Lumens- 2 Hrs. Low Mode: 100 Lumens- 11 Hrs.
- Internally Charges REDLITHIUM USB Batteries Through Micro-USB Port
- 3X Faster Charge Time: 2.1A Charge Rate
- Get 50% of a Charge in Under 30 Minutes, 80% in Under 1 Hour, and a Full Charge of the REDLITHIUM USB Battery in 2 Hours
- USB Rechargeable ROVER Pocket Flood Light - 2112-21
- REDLITHIUM USB Battery - 48-11-2130
- 2 ft. Heavy Duty Micro-USB Cable
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Also, what's with the packaging? You are not selling lethal weapons here.
The packaging is ridiculously hard to open. Clearly no one at Milwaukee tried to take one of those out. You should film the board of director trying themselves with a regular pair of scissors. Post it on youtube and it will become viral for sure.
GREAT JOB MILWAUKEE!!!!
You may think knocking it 2 stars for that is harsh, but it really does reduce it's usability if you have to be worried about not touching it while you are working lest you break it's weak magnetic hold. If Milwaukee would put stronger magnets on it, it would be an easy 5 stars. As it is, I wish I had figured this out before throwing the packaging away.
9 months ago
1 year ago