Milwaukee 2113-21 USB Rechargeable Pivoting FlashlightModel: miln2113-21
Free Milwaukee USB Battery & Charger via E-Rebate on this item! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2113-21 USB Rechargeable Pivoting Flashlight
- Three light output modes: Spot high mode: 500 lumens- 2.5 hours; Flood high mode: 400 lumens- 3 hours; Flood low mode: 100 lumens- 10 hours
- IP54 Rated: Water and dust resistant
- Metal pocket clip for hands-free right angle lighting
- Charges REDLITHIUM USB battery internally with micro-USB cable from USB power source or AC outlet (wall plug not included)
- 3X faster charge time delivers 80% charge in under 1 hour (*Using 2.1A compatible wall plug)
- Fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM USB battery charge
- 2 ft. Jobsite tough, braided micro-USB cable with metal ends
- Light and LED limited lifetime warranty; 2 year warranty on REDLITHIUM USB battery
- USB Rechargeable Pivoting Flashlight - 2113-21
- REDLITHIUM USB Battery
- 2 ft. Heavy Duty Cable
It lost one star because when used the head gets extremely HOT to the touch. Careful if you leave it on very long.
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
10 months ago
The magnet is strong enough to hold the light up in all the situations i have used it for so far and not to strong it becomes attached to everything its near.
small enough to carry but big enough light to use almost anywhere.
The spotlight is pretty impressive for the small size.
Battery has lasted great and very easy to charge.
Totally awesome product.
4 months ago
One stays on the side of my toolbox, for spot lighting while wrenching on something, another in my truck console, and the third, I gave it to my 86-year-old dad to use around his house. He’s been napping a lot on a metal sliding couch on the porch, and I just use the magnetic base to stick it right on there and now he always has a light handy.
The rotating head is awesome, and at 500 lumens it puts out enough light that it’s not just a dinky little light, but a useful tool that - again - is simply very handy to have around.
11 months ago