Milwaukee 2135-20 M18 ROCKET 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Tower Light/ChargerModel: miln2135-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2135-20 M18 ROCKET 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Tower Light/Charger
- 5 Second setup time and up to a 7 ft. extension
- 3,000 Lumens of multidirectional light to fill large areas with light
- Impact resistant, reinforced legs
- Built in M18 charger to charge Milwaukee Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Covered AC Plug-in for additional safety
- 3 independently pivoting light heads
- Protective guard to secure head and lens during transport and storage
- M18 ROCKET Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Tower Light/Charger - 2135-20
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
4 months ago
Saw a "Rocket" light a couple of years ago & thought it was a great idea, finally decide to step up & buy one!
I Wasn't planning on spending as much as I did, but this model is the brightest one available & it has three light modules which can be aimed independently instead of just one. Plus it is dual-power so it can be plugged in to save & charge the battery if AC power is available (It has a charger built in).
Overall I think it was worth the extra money for the added features, it's a great light.
Only one negative:
The side handle appears to be the same design as the single head lights without the charger. With the added weight of the charger in the base of this light, it is bottom heavy & won't stay level when being carried. It's even worse with a large 12.0 battery installed in it. This is not a huge problem, just thought it was worth mentioning.
One reviewer mentioned he would like to have the bag to protect it from damage in his truck. The bag theoretically is available. I contacted Milwaukee & ordered one, however they are backordered & I have not received it yet.
it delivers plenty of light for many different applications. I have not used the built in charger in mine for I have a ton of tools and M18 batteries. great tool!!
Q & A :