Important Notice: Lithium-Ion Item - Express Delivery option not available due to transportation regulations.
The Milwaukee 2429-21XC M12 Sub-Compact Band Saw is the most compact and lightest weight cordless band saw on the market. At less than half the weight and size compared to a traditional deep cut band saw, the M12 Band Saw provides one-handed power and portability to electricians, maintenance professionals, and other users cutting small diameter materials. The M12 Band Saw weighs only 6.75 lbs and 12 in. in length, making it ideal for overhead or one-handed cutting applications. This powerful saw can cut through 3/4 in. EMT in only 3 seconds, and will deliver over 150 cuts per charge with the included M12 REDLITHIUM XC High Capacity battery. With a 1-5/8 in. x 1-5/8 in. cut capacity and low vibration, the M12 Band Saw performs clean cuts on the most common small diameter metal cutting applications. The M12 Band Saw also features a dual-latching lower guard that covers the blade outside the active cutting area, addressing OSHA guarding requirements and making the tool suitable for one-handed use. The tool also includes a variable speed trigger, and LED light. The M12 Sub-Compact Cordless band saw should be used only with Milwaukee 48-39-0572 Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades.
- One-Handed Cuts: Most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless band saw
- Powerful Motor: Cuts 3/4 in. EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery
- Meets OSHA Guarding Requirements: Suitable for One-Handed use
- Blade Tension Adjustment: Adjustable blade tracking
- Dual-Actuation Trigger: Providing enhanced control and productivity
- 1-5/8 in. Cut Capacity: For a wide range of applications
- LED Light: Highlights the cut line
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Band Saw Kit - 2429-20
- M12 REDLITHIUM XC3.0 Ah Battery - 48-11-2402
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- 18TPI Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blade
- Carrying Case