Milwaukee 2446-21XC M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease Gun Kit with XC BatteryModel: miln2446-21xc
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2446-21XC M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease Gun Kit with XC Battery
- Powerful 12V motor: Delivers more than 8,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Best-in-class runtime: Dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge
- Onboard fuel gauge: Helps you increase productivity and avoid interruptions
- M12 Lithium-Ion system: Compatible with more than 20 tools for greater versatility
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Integrated hose storage: Adds convenience
- Air bleeder valve: Priming mechanism provides quick flow
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease Gun Kit - 2446-21XC
- M12 REDLITHIUM XC3.0 Ah Battery - 48-11-2402
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- Carrying Case
2 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
It's clean! usually with grease guns you end up with grease all over the handle or lever, but that's not the case if you simply wipe the nozzle after using then place it in it's grip holder. Other guns don't have a bracket or place to put the hose/nozzle and grease will drip. Eventually getting the gun itself and storage area coated in grease. So yes I like this thoughtful design feature.
The hose length is good, long enough to reach most fittings yet not too long. Even then the system is compact enough to get into some deeper fitting locations. Can't imagine any situation you could not reach a fitting with this gun.
Ample power in battery, and there are light indicators displaying reserve power giving you warning before your battery dies. One small battery has lasted it's first tube of grease... so far anyways as I've not had to refill it yet. Reloading the canister is easy as well, like most grease guns.
There are no cons to this product other than the price and I feel it's worth it.
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878