Select one of two DRIVE CONTROL modes for optimal performance from this lightweight 1/4 in. hex impact driver. Spurred by a brushless 12V POWERSTATE motor engineered to stay cool and run longer than anything in its class, this subcompact Milwaukee tool is a tradesman's best-kept secret. Squeeze into tight spaces and let the cordless lithium-ion machine work its magic with up to 1200 in. lbs. of torque and variable speeds reaching 2650 RPM. The impacting action of this device will fasten or loosen screws and lag bolts with ease.
- Fasten modes: 1.0-1200 RPM, 0-2700 IPM; 2. 0-2650 RPM, 0-3550 IPM
- Weighs just 1.8 lbs.
- LED light illuminates work space
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- PACKOUT Compact Organizer: PACK - Most Customization and configuration options
- PACKOUT Compact Organizer: LOCK - One-Handed use with MOD-LOCKâ„¢
- PACKOUTâ„¢ Compact Organizer:OUTLAST - Most durable modular storage system
- M12 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (2453-20)
- M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
- M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- PACKOUT Compact Organizer