Milwaukee 2475-20 M12 Compact Inflator (Tool Only)Model: miln2475-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2475-20 M12 Compact Inflator (Tool Only)
- Compact, portable, and easy-to-store in any car or truck.
- High efficiency pump and motor for true 120 PSI capability.
- Illuminated digital gauge with target and current pressure reading.
- Top off a car tire in under 1 minutes 28-35 PSI, fills a LT truck tire in under 4 minutes 30-45 PSI.
- Anti-vibration feet for no tool movement while running.
- Weather and impact resistant with a reinforced cage.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Inflator - 2475-20
- Ball Inflation Needle
- Presta Chuck
- Schrader Chuck
- Inflator Nozzle
1 month ago
cuts off at the set point.
2 months ago
Just tried this out this morning to fill the tires in my wife's car. I like the digital readout that provides current pressure and then you can set the desired fill to pressure. Depressing the same "check pressure" button starts the compressor. As my title expresses, this unit is loud. I'm comparing this to my 12VDC corded VIAIR unit that is awesome by the way. You can barely tell the VIAIR unit is running most times. If you decide to buy this Milwaukee unit, just be prepared for it to be loud. Functionality is great. Just like most Milwaukee tools I own.
2 months ago
3 months ago
Should be 18 volt with 120 volt backup
4 months ago
5 months ago