Milwaukee 2475-20 M12 Compact Inflator (Tool Only)Model: miln2475-20
Take an extra 15% off this product at checkout with Code MIL15 See Details
Extra 50% off Milwaukee 48-59-2424P when you buy a qualifying Milwaukee M12 Bare Tool! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2475-20 M12 Compact Inflator (Tool Only)
- Compact, portable, and easy-to-store in any car or truck.
- High efficiency pump and motor for true 120 PSI capability.
- Illuminated digital gauge with target and current pressure reading.
- Top off a car tire in under 1 minutes 28-35 PSI, fills a LT truck tire in under 4 minutes 30-45 PSI.
- Anti-vibration feet for no tool movement while running.
- Weather and impact resistant with a reinforced cage.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Inflator - 2475-20
- Ball Inflation Needle
- Presta Chuck
- Schrader Chuck
- Inflator Nozzle
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 2 In Stock
It has a hard time with any kind of trailer tire or truck tire - if I rode a bicycle I’d be - Golden.
I think if Milwaukee utilized their 18 V system they might have a great compressor — bottom line is the 12 V compressor is not good for any industrial type use — if you’re looking to fill bicycle tires you are all set. Milwaukee tools target market is not in the bicycle market which is confusing to me.... you should stay in your lane and market to the industrial folks that you have been. You might be coming out with a new mountain bike who knows !!
10 months ago
1 year ago
9 months ago
3 months ago
4 months ago