Milwaukee 2505-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Installation Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: miln2505-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2505-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Installation Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 in-lbs. of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All Metal 3/8 in. Chuck and 1/4 in. Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. wide and only 2 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- M12 FUEL Installation Drill Driver - 2505-20
- (4) Attachments: 3/8 in. Metal Chuck, 1/4 in. Hex, Offset, and Right Angle
- (1) Belt Clip
- Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
1 month ago
I bought this for the garage as a quick use tool while all my other stuff is in the basement for a big project there.
Have to say, while there's a dropoff in service going from some 18 to 12, I am impressed with this tools, as well as the assortment of heads, which I've used all but the small 1/4" drive. Easy to use and install. I've never owned a right angle driver, so no idea if they can do this next thing or not, but the ability to mount the heads at various angles to the base is a very good feature.
As with every Milwaukee tool I've owned, they've made it intuitive enough where I haven't needed the instructions to walk through each features, etc.
I'd buy this again in a sec.
Great for hard to reach places