Milwaukee 2505-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Installation Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: miln2505-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2505-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Installation Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 in-lbs. of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All Metal 3/8 in. Chuck and 1/4 in. Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. wide and only 2 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- M12 FUEL Installation Drill Driver - 2505-20
- (4) Attachments: 3/8 in. Metal Chuck, 1/4 in. Hex, Offset, and Right Angle
- (1) Belt Clip
- Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
I can carry one small case and get so many tools. Powerful but light weight it gets the job done. The only one issue is the directional switch placement. I’m not sure why it was placed at the back end of the tool but hopefully the engineers will redesign this. This tool would be perfect if were not for this one feature. Even with this it’s still a great little tool.
No issues with the tool.
Note: I rather have several drills in use at the same time than use a quick-change hex shank holder because the holders most often enable wobbling. The IDD is a superbly useful addition to my collection of drills, and fills a niche that no other drill (or brand) fills. Thank you for making the tool available!
The drill is very powerful for size and weight more powerful than regular m12