Milwaukee 2505-22 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Installation Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)Model: miln2505-22
FREE Milwaukee M12 Bare Tool or Battery when you order this item! Up to $129 value! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2505-22 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Installation Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 in-lbs. of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All Metal 3/8 in. Chuck and 1/4 in. Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. wide and only 2 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- M12 FUEL Installation Drill Driver - 2505-20
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Batteries - 48-11-2420
- M12 Charger - 48-59-2401
- (4) Attachments: 3/8 in. Metal Chuck, 1/4 in. Hex, Offset, and Right Angle
- (1) Belt Clip
- Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
I'm VFP with all purchases & highly recommend everything I bought
2 months ago
* Attachment system for “heads” is far more stable. Other ones keep falling off.
* You can attach other “heads” to the right angle head.
* Has large magnetic bit storage area.
* Case design has compartments for the heads.
I hesitated in buying this because I have the other one. This one is more expensive but I got the free bare tool. Now I’m very glad I made the purchase.
1 month ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
I started removing all the old wall plugs and installing new plugs the compact integrity of this tool was amazing especially in the kitchen. I used it to hang drywall and light fixtures. The uses just continue. This machine worked amazing when I drilled pilots and re hung the old oak doors. I rebuilt all the mortise locks, knobs, and lock plates and this mighty little tool did it all. The additional chucks made the transition seamless from a 90 installation to under the cabinet lighting. This is a must have for any home owner.