The M12 Rivet Tool is the first cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size. The 2550-20 is capable of pulling rivets 3/32 in. - 3/16 in. in size, and can pull up to 450 1/8 in. steel rivets on one CP1.5 Ah charge. No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. 2X longer life over current cordless solutions delivers greater durability from common jobsite conditions and use. This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 6.5 in. in length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 90+ solutions on one battery system.
- Pull 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" Rivets
- Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel - Capacity
- 0.8" Stroke Length
- 2,000 lbs. pulls force
- Nose Reach = 1.55"
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- Types of Rivets Used -Â 3/32"-3/16" All Material
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 Cordless Li-Ion Rivet Tool - 2550-20
- 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in. & 3/16 in. Nose Pieces
- Tool Only - Batteries & Charger sold separately