Milwaukee 2557-20 M12 FUEL Compact Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Ratchet (Tool Only)Model: miln255720
Product Features & specs :
Delivers 55 ft-lbs. of torque needed to handle smaller fasteners (battery and charger sold separately)
Onboard LED Light
For added visibility for hard to find nuts and bolts (battery and charger sold separately)
Built to withstand any working environment for a long period of time (battery and charger sold separately)
Milwaukee 2557-20 M12 FUEL Compact Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Ratchet (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 55 ft-lbs. of torque and speeds up to 200 RPM
- Heavy-duty reinforced ratcheting mechanism and cast steel yoke housing provide professional-grade durability
- 3/8 in. square anvil accepts all 3/8 in. drive sockets
- Variable speed trigger delivers precision control over assembly and disassembly applications
- 1.28 in. low-profile head design aids in accessing tough-to-reach fasteners
- Onboard LED lights up dark work areas
- M12 FUEL 3/8 in. Ratchet - 2557-20
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878