Milwaukee 2558-20 M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Ratchet (Tool Only)Model: miln255820
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2558-20 M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Ratchet (Tool Only)
- Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 60ft-lbs max torque
- Recessed head profile for more access in tight spaces
- Greater durability with FUEL Brushless Motor
- Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces
- Delivers 175 RPM for increased productivity
- The industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- Providing the first brushless Ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2x longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 FUEL Cordless Li-Ion 1/2 in. Ratchet - 2558-20
- Tool Only - Batteries & Charger sold separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878