Milwaukee 2621-20 M18 SAWZALL Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)Model: miln2621-20
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2621-20 M18 SAWZALL Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- Counter balance mechanism reduces vibration for more control and less fatigue
- All metal gearing and gear case provide maximum durability
- Lever action Quik-Lok blade clamp for fast and easy blade changes
- REDLINK Intelligence for maximum life and tool protection against abusive situations
- Slim front end design for improved ergonomics resulting in maximum comfort and control
- M18 SAWZALL 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) - 2621-20
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
3 months ago
10 months ago
Overall, as long as you have a quality blade for the right application, this saw will perform!
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878