Milwaukee 2621-22 M18 SAWZALL Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw with 2 BatteriesModel: miln2621-22
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2621-22 M18 SAWZALL Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw with 2 Batteries
- Counter balance mechanism reduces vibration for more control and less fatigue.
- All metal gearing and gear case provide maximum durability
- Lever action Quik-Lok blade clamp for fast and easy blade changes
- REDLINK Intelligence for maximum life and tool protection against abusive situations
- REDLITHIUM battery technology for more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- (1) M18 SAWZALL 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - 2621-20
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC 18V Extended Capacity Battery - 48-11-1828
- (1) M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- (1) Blade
- (1) Carrying Case
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878