Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 Lithium-Ion Hackzall Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)Model: miln2625-20
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 Lithium-Ion Hackzall Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- The tool's light weight and compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces and makes overhead work easier
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades & HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries and M18 Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- M18 18V Cordless Hackzall Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) - 2625-20
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878