The Milwaukee M18 Cordless Multi-Tool cuts up to 50% faster and delivers up to 2X more cuts per charge than the competitors. With best-in-class speed and performance, the cordless Multi-Tool offers the versatility to complete problematic jobsite applications. Ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians and electricians, the cordless Multi-Tool cuts, grinds, sands and scrapes at odd angles and in areas difficult to work. It’s powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM Battery (sold separately) to deliver up to 40% more runtime. Use it to make flush or plunge cuts, remove grout, sand in corners and tackle other awkward jobs. The M18 Multi-Tool’s Constant Power Technology maintains blade speed for faster cutting during heavy applications. The 12-setting dial allows users to match the speed to the application. With the universal adapter (included), the Multi-Tool is compatible with most competitor accessories. It includes 5 assorted sanding sheets, a sanding pad and wood cutting blade.
- All-metal gear case: Provides added jobsite durability
- Powerful motor: Delivers 11,000 to 18,000 OPM
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates dark work spaces
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Tool-free blade change: Offers faster changes and no tools to misplace
- M18 Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool - 2626-20
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately