Milwaukee 2626-20 M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (Tool Only)Model: miln2626-20
Save up to $150 on qualifying Milwaukee M18 Bare Tool orders! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2626-20 M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (Tool Only)
- All-metal gear case: Provides added jobsite durability
- Powerful motor: Delivers 11,000 to 18,000 OPM
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates dark work spaces
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Tool-free blade change: Offers faster changes and no tools to misplace
- M18 Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool - 2626-20
- Tool Only - Batteries & Charger Sold Separately
4 months ago
5 months ago
I don't understand why they don't make it brushless.
The motor has now started to smell like burnt again. This is the second time since I bought it.
First time Milwaukee replaced the entire interior components.
Will see what they do now that it is failing again.
Not happy at all.
I am a construction contractor.
Power is Ok. But not great. Compared to dewalt.
The tool needs a refresh.
Needs a more powerful/brushless motor.
Easier blade change system.
I was recently using it over a creek on a bridge project and the screw and blade came off fell into the creek and it took along time to find the 2 pieces and cost a half hour on the project. Very poorly engineered tool. I've used Milwaukee tools for 30 years and have the greatest respect for their tools but this tool is a great disappointment.
Mike in San Diego,CA
10 months ago
12 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
it has a bolt that you tighten hand tight then flip the black lever on top, it is real easy and works great