Milwaukee 2626-22 M18 Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool KitModel: miln2626-22
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2626-22 M18 Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool Kit
- Powerful motor: Delivers 11,000 to 18,000 OPM
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-metal gear case: Provides added jobsite durability
- Tool-free blade change: Offers faster changes and no tools to misplace
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates dark work spaces
- M18 18V Cordless Li-Ion Multi-Tool - 2626-20
- (2) M18 XC High-Capacity REDLITHIUM Batteries - 48-11-1828
- Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- (5) Assorted Sanding Sheets
- Wood Cutting Blade
- Sanding Pad
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878