The M18 Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw delivers up to 40% more power than circular saws with brushed motors while providing up to 30% more run-time as well. The Milwaukee built motor, REDLINK electronics and REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery provide more efficient power delivery, more power and fewer trips to the charger. With 5,000 RPM that provides smooth cutting and at only 9.0 lbs it is lighter than most corded saws. The saw also features an integrated rafter hook, magnesium guards, an aluminum shoe and LED light.
- Up to 40% more Power Than Brushed Saws
- Up to 30% More Run-Time Than Brushed Saws
- More Durable Than Brushed Circular Saw
- Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Increased Durability
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 30% more run-time and longer life than brushed motors. Delivering 5,000 RPM for smooth, powerful cutting
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- Integrated folding rafter hook for easy storage
- 2-1/2 in. Cut Depth
- LED light for greater cutline visibility in low light situations
- M18 Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular saw - 2631-20