Milwaukee 2635-20 M18 Li-Ion 18 Gauge Double Cut Shear (Tool Only)Model: miln2635-20
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2635-20 M18 Li-Ion 18 Gauge Double Cut Shear (Tool Only)
- Revolutionary ergonomic design allows users to push through the cut instead of over the top of it
- Tool-free 360 rotating head allows you to quickly change cut orientation to work effectively in tight spaces
- One-handed cutting frees one hand to steady material for a smoother cut
- In-line wrist design delivers better weight distribution around the wrist to provide better control so that you can push through a cut instead of over the top
- Variable speed trigger offers greater precision and increases control to adapt to your task
- Lock button prevents accidental trigger pulls
- With a belt clip, the tool easily hangs from a belt or pocket
- M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 18 Gauge Double Cut Shear - 2635-20
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
I just tried a few cuts on some scrap felt with no success.
This style shear has a slight gap between the cutting edges so the felt folds in between without being cut.
I can say these work great on sheet metal and thin plastic.
I do not own them, but Milwaukee's other style shear may do better though since it is set up like a standard hand shear with only two blades.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Milan mechanical llc.
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878