Milwaukee 2642-21CT M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Caulk/Adhesive Gun with 20 oz. Sausage CarriageModel: miln2642-21ct
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2642-21CT M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Caulk/Adhesive Gun with 20 oz. Sausage Carriage
- 950 lbs. of dispensing force for the highest viscosity materials.
- Constant Flow technology results in steady material flow rate and even beads at all viscosity levels
- Variable speed trigger allows for maximum control of flow rate and bead width
- Anti-drip mechanism instantly stops material from expelling upon trigger release
- Rotating quick-change collar accepts all Milwaukee quick change configurations - 10 oz. carriages, Quart size carriages, and 20 oz. sausage style barrels
- Six setting maximum speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0 to 21 IPM based on application
- M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Caulk/Adhesive Gun with 20 oz. Sausage Carriage - 2642-21CT
- M18 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20 oz. Sausage Style Carriage
- Plunger Rod and Piston Assembly
1. not an optional ladder hook to go on end of the drive shaft. the 2 hooks are to small for most areas to hang your gun especially when on a 20-32 ft ladder.
2. plunger after time starts to lose its seal and allows sausage to get by the side of the plunger making it a pain to get out. people using make sure to push the shaft all the way forward before unscrewing the cone, thatll make the empty sausage come out easier.
3. if the motor gets the slightest bit wet the release action seems to freeze up. ur pretty much screwed after that till it dries out.
4. speed goes to 6 with a full control trigger which I love. I just turn mine to 6 then adjust speed with the pressure of my finger. a subcontractor we work for has the mikita model. in Milwaukee numbers the mikita turns up to about 9 but is more all over the place. a 7 or 8 speed on the Milwaukee would be awesome for big windows or tilt panel buildings. my forearms have never been so happy tho, no more pumping a gun. the electric is quite a bit heavier but not having to squeeze makes 1 handed shooting possible. if your getting this gun and usind it a lot it may be worth ordering a couple extra plastic plunger pieces with it. the metal washer behind it should not need to be replaced sawtooth caulking
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878