The M18 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% more Run-Time than competitive Impact Drivers. The Milwaukee built motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 5-3/8 in. long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Milwaukee motor delivers 1,500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK Intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM battery: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Fastening torque: 1,500 in. lbs.
- Length: 5-3/8 in.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. (with battery)