Milwaukee 2664-22 M18 18V Cordless 3/4 in. Lithium-Ion Impact WrenchModel: miln2664-22
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2664-22 M18 18V Cordless 3/4 in. Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism delivers 525 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Compact and lightweight size of 9 in. at 5.3 lbs
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor delivers maximum run-time
- 3/4 in. anvil with friction ring provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- M18 18V Cordless 3/4 in. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring - 2664-22
- (2) 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Feels well made and its VERY powerful and it looked brand new out the box.
I'm very pleased with this purchase. You won't regret this purchase.
Q & A :
M18 18V Cordless 3/4 in. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring - 2664-22
(2) 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878