Milwaukee 2678-22 M18 Force Logic 18V 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 6T Utility Crimper Kit with D3 in.Snub Nose in. GrovesModel: miln2678-22
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2678-22 M18 Force Logic 18V 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 6T Utility Crimper Kit with D3 in.Snub Nose in. Groves
- Fully balanced design provides ultimate control and accuracy with Glass 3 gloves, simplifying the alignment process.
- Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM) automatically modifies output based on the connector, ensuring optimal pressure every time to deliver the fastest, most accurate crimps
- Weather protected electronics keep dirt, dust and moisture out
- Hydraulic system is optimized for consistent performance from 0 degrees F - 122 degrees F
- Fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump with powerstate brushless motor delivers up to four times longer life
- In-line design and 350-degree head rotation for easy access anywhere
- Store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it through One Key for easy access
- M18 FORCE LOGIC 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 6T Utility Crimper - 2678-22
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM 18V 2.0Ah Compact Battery Pack - 48-11-1820
- M18 Lithium-Ion AC/DC Wall and Vehicle Charger - 2710-20
- M18 6T Snub Nose Crimping Jaw - 49-16-00D3
- Utility Bucket Bag
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878