Milwaukee 2680-20 M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder (Tool Only)Model: miln2680-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2680-20 M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder (Tool Only)
- Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life
- Easy to access and actuate tool-free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applications
- Tool-free, burst-resistant guard allows for quick, easy guard adjustments
- The only cordless cut-off/grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-position side handle provides optimal control and versatility
- Works with M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion batteries
- M18 18V Cordless 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder (Tool Only) - 2680-20
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 9 In Stock
Last 1 In Stock
Last 1 In Stock
2 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
is used constantly. We regularly cut steel, stainless bands off pipe, EMT, cast iron and concrete/tile. It has great torque, never slows down, ( get pretty warm though )
Q & A :
If you’re cutting steel with a cut-off wheel, about 20 minutes of work. If
you’re cleaning up welds with a fladder or surface grinding wheel, much
longer, about an hour.
Director of Operations
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878