The M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18-Volt drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-7/8 in. long and 3.7 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors, also delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM battery: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Peak torque: 500 in. lbs.
- Length: 6-7/8 in.
- M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver - TOOL ONLY (2701-20)
- M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- Carrying Case